Highlights of the year ended 31 March 2016.
- Revenue before investment income: £6,697,049(2015: £6,028,809)
- Costs: £5,952,103 (2015: £5,473,103)
- Profit after tax: £968,570 (2015: £2,254,277)
With the adoption of FRS 102 (‘New UK GAAP) the results for 2015 have been restated, adding £913,518 of net investment gains to the £1,340,759 profit after tax previously reported.
- Stable membership and revenue from membership activities
- Growth in revenue from clearing houses
- Growth in revenue from information vendors
- Growth in revenue from direct online subscribers to information
- A successful year for Baltex as a venue for reporting block futures
- The liquidation of half the investment portfolio to fund a special dividend of £20.00 per share
Click here to view the Baltic's 2016 Annual Report
Click here to view the Baltic's 2015 Annual Report (under ‘old’ UK GAAP)